Thursday, October 28, 2010

Creative Writing Post #7

The Many Lives of Cheese

1 1. I can’t eat cheese anymore. Cheese is the carcass of milk. At least I read that in a book once, and now I’m totally grossed out.

2. 2. *Sniff, sniff* ….cheese? Is that you? *sniff, sniff, sniff* Oh cheese, I want the cheese so bad I need the cheese where is the cheese I can’t find you cheese! Where are you you’re my best friend I need that cheese *sniff, sniff, * cheese cheese cheese I finally found you! *SNAP*

3. 3. Um, cheese has like, a billion grams of saturated fat. How in the world am I supposed to fit into my skin tight size zero dress if I eat cheese! It’s like, so bad for you! Isn’t it from a cow or something? Yeah, I think I’m a vegetarian. And I don’t eat things with fat. I will be in that size zero dress and I will be Prom queen! Gosh Ashley, quit trying to sabotage me!

4. 4. The only thing that matter to me about cheese is putting on my cheesehead hat and rooting for my Green Bay Packers!

5. 5. Ah, oui! Le fromage! Oh j’adore le fromage! Oui, oui, oui ! Chaque matin, je prends une baguette avec un peu de Brie. La France a le meilleur fromage dans le monde! Le fromage est très bon avec un verre de vin aussi. Je vive pour le fromage !

6. 6. Ahhh, man ! Who cut the cheese ? Gross, dude !

7. 7. Cheese is my comfort food. I could eat all day everyday! Cheddar, swiss, parmesan, colby jack, all kinds of cheese. Cheese is the key to my heart. Pizza, lasagna, macaroni and cheese, nachos, cream cheese. CHEESE!

2 comments:

  1. Very good. I don't think I've ever seen the word "cheese" so much before. I'm not in the mood for any now. I also liked the different perspectives you gave, even the French part, except I don't know French, but it was cool anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I liked this. Like John, I, too, do not understand French. Maybe you should put the translation in italics or brackets beneath it or something. But overall, this was a really good piece.

    ReplyDelete